KW Integration Project
| This article is legitimate.|
It has been confirmed as a good-faith contribution to the Skyscraper wiki.
| This is a page about a user's integration project.|
A topic about the integration project on the Skyscraper forum is located in the Integration Projects board.
The KW Integration Project is an integration project aimed towards integrating all of Kan's buildings into one large project, as well as providing a central release and discussion center for all of Kan's buildings and content. Currently it exists on the Skyscraper Simulator Forum as an extra for Skyscraper Simulator. It is recommended to get the latest version of this integration project as required textures and data are part of the integration project releases.
The KW Integration project was founded in May 2011 by Kan, then the MEL Integration Project. Shortly after, it was renamed to the present name of the KW Integration Project. In October 2011, the KW Integration Project, as well as the other active projects at the time, were split into a new board that was called the Integration Projects board. This reduced clutter that was filling up in the Custom Buildings board because of the KW Integration Project and EG881 Integration Project almost always getting on top of the board. In April 2015, the KW Integration Project reached the 1,000 reply mark, making it the second topic in the Skyscraper forum to reach the mark. In February 2016, the integration project had its year labeling dropped and was simply called the KW Integration Project from then on. A total of 23 buildings have been released as part of the integration project, most recently the World Management Center as it was first released on May 24, 2018 as a pre-release. Three more releases of that building have been done since, most recently Update 1.1 on July 31, 2018; although the building has since been put on hold indefinitely. The latest building, Unnamed University, is a work in progress without many details.
- Status will be updated as buildings are completed and started. Buildings in progress are highlighted in blue and buildings completed are highlighted green. Buildings on hold or abandoned are marked in red.
Buildings in 2010-2011
- Simple - Gen4 - 2010
- Triton Convention Center - 2010
- Gen5 Office Tower - 2011
- One Pacific Center - 2011
- Two Pacific Center - 2011
- Intercontinental Hotel Interchange City - 2011
- Interchange Hospital - 2011
Buildings in 2012-2015
- Transnational Office Plaza - 2012
- Skyscrapersim Housing Estate - Section 1.2 - 2013
- Driverson City - 2014
- Tennerland Complex - 2015
- Skydream Tower - 2015
- Simulation Tower - 2015
- Westin Tranquility City - 2015
Buildings in 2016
Buildings in 2017-2018
- Marriott Marquis Interchange City - 2017
- Marketing Square - 2018
- World Management Center - 2018
- Unnamed University - Unknown (started September 16, 2018)
- Kan created a sub-project of his existing project in August 2012, called KW Integration Project 2012: Submit Your Ideas for Buildings. It was used for around a year mainly for ideas on what buildings would be made.